1. Postage Rates:- Fittings and replacement parts include the option of free collection from our premises during normal working hours or P&P via recorded parcel service (approx upto 3 business days). Doors have free collection from our factory premises during normal working hours or for a nominal fee can be crated up for customer collection (fully crated with all round solid sides and base blocks) for customer collection or customer arranged courier uplift.
2. Delivery Time:- Fittings and replacement parts held in stock are despatched once your order has been processed and are then subject to standard courier delivery times, please allow extra time during busy postal periods. Sliding and pivot doors take upto 2 weeks to manufacture unless otherwise stated. Bifolds take upto 6 weeks to manufacture unless otherwise stated. Please note crating of goods will increase this timescale as all crates are made to suit the goods.
3. Returns & Repairs:- In the event of a manufacturing defect, your goods will be either repaired or replaced promptly at our discretion. Please note ex-display door systems are sold as is. Any other items, you will need to contact us to obtain a returns note first.
4. Replacement/Upgraded Parts:- These are intended only for use with Swan-Robes door systems and are not compatible with any other system. Swan-Robes can take no responsibility for incorrect/poor fitting or fitting of incorrect parts into systems made by them or others. Should you wish to confirm your requirements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you order. Please ensure you have the production number from the door system in question, this can be located on a label found on the back of each door we produce. Failing that a photo of both the top and bottom doors fittings will allow us to determine if it is a Swan-Robes system.
5. Cancelling an Order:- Replacement fittings: provided your order has not been processed you can cancel your order in writing without any charge. Made-to-measure items: once your order is in production it cannot be cancelled, please ensure you have checked all measurements fully before ordering. It is very difficult to add a bit on to the mirror! If you think you have made an error after you have ordered your goods, please contact us as soon as possible, stating your name and address and what you think is incorrect. Some minor alteration may be possible at additional cost. Pre-made items: may incur cancellation costs.
6. Sales Tax:- Value Added Tax (VAT) is applicable to all goods at the current rate.
7. Payment:- All orders must be paid for by UK credit or debit cards in full at the time of ordering. We accept Visa (including Delta) or MasterCard, and all prices are shown in pounds sterling (£). We do not take orders for shipment of goods outside the UK.
9. Security:- Security is very important when buying online. We use the latest technology to ensure that all your personal and credit card details remain completely confidential. To comply with the latest PCI compliance policies, we use Paypal to host our Credit/Debit card transactions, please note you will be automatically taken to the Paypal payment page during order processing and then returned to our website once completed. The materials on this website are directed solely at consumers who access this website from the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local legislation.